and I've had this tune* in my head

FOR DAYS TOO!!!!

this is the way you left me, I'm not pretending
no hope, no love, no glory, no happy ending
this is the way that we love, like it's forever
to live the rest of our life, but not together
wake up in the morning, stumble on my life
can't get no love without sacrifice
if anything should happen, I guess I wish you well
a little bit of heaven, but a little bit of hell
this is the hardest story that I've ever told
no hope, no love, no glory, happy endings gone forever more
I feel as if I'm wasted and I'm wastin' every day
two o'clock in the morning, something's on my mind
can't get no rest, keep walkin' around
if I pretend that nothin' ever went wrong, I can get to my sleep
I can think that we just carried on
a little bit of love, little bit of love, little bit of love
little bit of love

MIKA


(*the tune, not the sentiment)

2 comments:

Mel said...

Oh yes.....I remember!
And I'll be glad it's your head it's stuck in and not mine.

G'head and feel free to celebrate that you don't have the itsy bitsy spider stuck in yours!

english inukshuk said...

d'ya know, with all the rain we've been having I might as well have that one stuck!

(-:

(but not as much rain as other places in the world - all those poor poor people. . .)