I'll sing it one last time for you, then we really have to go
You've been the only thing that's right in all I've doneAnd I can barely look at you, but every single time I do
I know we'll make it anywhere, away from hereLight up, light up, as if you have a choice
Even if you cannot hear my voice I'll be right beside you dearLouder, louder, and we'll run for our lives; I can hardly speak
I understand why you can't raise your voice to sayTo think I might not see those eyes makes it so hard not to cry
And as we say our long goodbye, I nearly doSlower, slower, we don't have time for that
All I want is to find an easier way to get out of our little headsHave heart my dear, we're bound to be afraid
Even if it's just for a few days, making up for all this mess
.
.
SNOW PATROL

7 comments:

Mel said...

Oh nooooo....

:-(

Mel said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOBs8dU4Pb8

*happily humming now!*

Mel said...

Well THAT was short lived.

*sigh* I do not like abrupt endings....

<-- going to search AGAIN!!!

Uh huh....this will definitely work to get it stuck in my brain even if I don't discover a video that works for me!

RAWR.

english inukshuk said...

oops - sorry about that!!

it's too late now for me to look, but I'll try in the morning

hope you feel better soon (not about this, about the feeling crabby thang)

Mel said...

New day--I'm up and giving it a go.
I can't say I'm worse!
So that's a good thing, right?
(just agree with me....LOL)

english inukshuk said...

*nods head vigorously*

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((you both))))))))))))