I will be right beside you

I'll sing it one last time for you, then we really have to go - you've been the only thing that's right in all I've done
I can barely look at you, but every single time I do I know we'll make it anywhere away from here
light up, light up as if you have a choice even if you cannot hear my voice, I'll be right beside you dear
to think I might not see those eyes, it makes it so hard not to cry and as we say our long goodbyes
I nearly do

louder, louder and we'll run for our lives


I can hardly speak, I understand why you can't raise your voice to say

slower, slower, we don't have time for that. . . all I want is to find an easier way to get out of our little heads
 

have heart, my dear we're bound to be afraid; even if it's just for a few days making up for all this mess
light up, light up as if you have a choice, even if you cannot hear my voice

I'll be right beside you dear


SNOW PATROL

2 comments:

Mel said...

Wow. Now here's a phenomenal song I've not heard for some time. And I think it was here that I got introduced to them. The photos with the lyrics are perfect. I'll have to have another listen...I've missed their music.

english inukshuk said...

and I have missed you, Mel

XXX