I is happy

I don't claim that I am psychic but one look at you and I kick
away every scruple I learnt as a pupil in school my dear

 I'm not one to make predictions but I've thrown off all restrictions
and I don't mind confessing I think it's a blessing that you are here
though I'm prepared to find I'm wrong I've got a funny feeling
we belong together - I could be happy with you if you could be happy with me
 I'd be contented to live anywhere - what would I care as long as you were there?
skies may not always be blue, but one thing is clear as can be
I know that I could be happy with you

my darling
if you could be happy
with me
 

8 comments:

Mel said...

Here's one I'd not heard before--and a clip that was totally unfamiliar to me. She was a lean and lanky thing. And yaknow....if I is happy, Mel is happy, too.
I'm glad you chose happy! It's kinda fun. ;-)

english inukshuk said...

you mean The Brit doesn't sing it to you. . .

*shakes head in disbelief*

I is happy and I'm glad you're happy to (and thank you for being happy for me)

it is kinda fun (if somewhat scarey) (not in a H'ween kinda way. . . in a "what if it goes horribly wrong AGAIN?" kinda way - but hey, I just threw away outcomes, so I'll be alright!)

english inukshuk said...

oooops

forgot the extra o on too

mig bardsley said...

I am very happy if you is toooo
(There you go, an extra o. And a spare.)
xxxx

Mel said...

Ummmmm.....nope--but I'll ask him to give it a go.
Somehow I don't think it's the same if you haffta ask them to sing it to ya. LOL
He DID sing me a chorus of "MUD mud glorious mud" the other day when we were out moving the jack-o-lantern!
yeah......notsomuch the same thing, huh? :-/

Rimshot said...

:)

A happy ISLTV makes me happy.

L&H, A&F

english inukshuk said...

SHOT!!!! where did you come from?! how delightful to see you, dear chap (-: *mwah*

mig thank youoooooooooooooo!!! X

Mel Mud Mud, eh. . . well, I suppose there are worser things he might have serenaded you with. . . (get him to sing you Flanders & Swann's Transport of Delight)

english inukshuk said...

shot oops, sorry, was so overcome by your presence that I forgot your L&H,A&F (-: XXX